Sunday, October 9, 2011

Strenght and knowledge

Man have I had stuff to do... luckily I have less lectures in the coming couple of weeks, so I'll have more time to concentrate on the upcoming elections for the Council of Representatives of the Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä (JYY). I'm a candidate from Grönioni, the local union of green uni-students. My candidate number is five (5), which is nice and easy to remember (winkwink). Visit our campaign stand for some apples and a chat if you feel like it.

Anyway, I'm grateful for my friends, for they never cease to inspire me or supply me with great music that I haven't run into before. This one's by Canadian band and it truly fits my mood this morning. Hope it cheers you up and lets you find the strength you need to accomplish whatever it is you're trying to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment