Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Infinite

Night shifts are quite tolerable during the summer, at least here in Finland, where it never gets too dark. Usually I'm the most tired after 4 am, but that doesn't happen when the rising sun glares right at you. Today it painted the skyline a bright crimson and I was able to track its ascent for hours.


Thunder is on it's way. Not only does the forecast promise it, but the air has been heavy and the temperature remained over 20 degrees for the whole night. I wonder if I'll get home before the storm hits. It won't make much difference, though, as I wouldn't be getting more than a couple of hours of sleep anyway, before I must head for Helsinki. Tuska Open Air is this weekend and to honor one of the performing bands, here is a true kvlt classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment